Here are the first pictures of the Spyker that were revealed today.
In its patriotically Dutch shade of bright orange it looks unmistakably similar to McLaren’s occasional testing livery (see below).
Nine more pictures below…
- Gallery: Spyker show their colours
- More spy shots: Williams FW29 livery
- Official 2007 Red Bull RBR3 pictures
- Official 2007 Honda RA107 pictures
- Official 2007 Renault R27 pictures
- 2007 Renault R27 spy photos
- Ferrari’s subtle Marlboro branding (and F1 car) revealed
Tags: f1 / formula one / grand prix / motor sport / formula 1
One comment on “Official 2007 Spyker F8-VII pictures”
6th February 2007, 15:34
At least Spyker are returning to the good old days of national colours. Now when are we going to see the Brit cars in dark green again?
Comments are closed.