Say what you like about the McLaren-Ferrari spy scandal, both teams have done themselves justice with some excellent F1 adverts this year.
Before McLaren’s brilliant Lewis Hamilton-Fernando Alonso rivalry advert was this gem from Shell, featuring classic Ferrari F1 cars ripping through Rome, Hong Kong, New York and other cities.
Here’s a new video showing the making of the ‘Circuit’ advert.
Still not as good as the Damon Hill and Murray Walker at Pizza Hut one though…
- Video: Shell & Ferrari’s ?âÔÇÜ?é?ú2m F1 TV advert
- Shell drop London from ?âÔÇÜ?é?ú2m Ferrari TV ad
- Video: McLaren advert behind the scenes
- Video: Alonso, Hamilton and Hakkinen advert
- Video: A classic F1 advert
- F1 in the blogs 24: ITV & Ofcom
- Red Bull’s 2007 launch movie
- F1 Video special: Advertising breakdown
Tags: f1 / formula one / formula 1 / grand prix / motor sport
One comment on “Video: Making of Ferrari’s F1 advert”
14th September 2007, 11:32
I loved this advert, definitely the best of the year in my opinion!
Comments are closed.