How well can we predict what’s going to happen in F1 this year?
In this post we’ll put ten predictions for the 2009 season to the vote and see which ones come true…
Which of the following do you think will happen in 2009? Vote for each one you’ll think will happen and explain your choices below.
Which of these predictions will come true in 2009?
- Nelson Piquet Jnr loses his F1 seat (12%)
- Fernando Alonso confirms he is moving to Ferrari (15%)
- The team formerly known as Honda makes it to Melbourne (15%)
- Felipe Massa will win the Turkish Grand Prix (12%)
- The British Grand Prix is dropped from the 2010 calendar (5%)
- Lewis Hamilton gets at least three penalties (11%)
- Toyota quits Formula 1 (3%)
- McLaren beats Ferrari in the constructors' championship (7%)
- Max Mosley steps down as FIA president (6%)
- Kimi Raikkonen beats Felipe Massa in the world championship (14%)
Total Voters: 2,468
Read more: If we were in charge: 2008 in polls