It’s predictions time again – can you predict the pole sitter and top three finishers in the Belgian Grand Prix?
Name your picks below and you could win a selection of F1 prizes…
First place prize
- An original F1 painting by Rob Ijbema
- Five F1 DVDs from Duke Video: “Formula One 1970: The uncrowned champion”, “Formula Villeneuve: A tribute to Gilles Villeneuve”, “The World’s Greatest F1 Cars”, “Champion: Hill” and “Nine Days in Summer”
- ?é?ú60 to spend on F1 merchandise at Onpole.com
3x Runners-up prizes
Here?óÔé¼Ôäós how the game works:
1. Predictions have to be made before the beginning of final practice on Saturday.
2. Only one set of predictions per person.
3. You have to predict (a) Who will be on pole position and (b) What the top three finishers (three different drivers) will be.
4. Players score:
a. ten points for correctly guessing the pole sitter
b. ten points for naming one of the top three in their correct position, 25 for naming two of the top three and 50 for naming the whole top three correctly
c. five points for correctly naming any other driver in the top three (but not in the correct position)
5. Predictions must be entered as described below and either posted in a comment below or emailled to competition-at-f1fanatic.co.uk
6. Whoever scores the most points over the 15 races from round three (China) to 17 (Abu Dhabi) wins the grand prize.
7. In the event of a tie the winner will be determined by who picked to most race winners correctly, then second places finishers and so on.
8. In the event of a dispute the editor’s decision is final.
Thanks to Ian Haycox we are using a smart new system for collecting the predictions this week. Simply use the forms below to pick your choice of drivers.
The system has been tested but this is the first time we’ve used it for a race weekend, so if you have any problems please remember you can also submit your predictions by email here.
Predictions for this race have closed.