Force India’s 2011 F1 car will make its first appearance in the second test of the year at Jerez.
The VJM03 will remain in service for the first test 2011 at Valencia.
Chief operating officer Otmar Szafnauer told Reuters the new car will be revealed at Jerez:
There is always a trade-off between running the car early and getting increased information for the aero department and we believe it will work to our advantage, given our size and resources.
The Jerez test is on February 10-13th.
The team is yet to confirm its 2011 driver line-up with Paul di Resta and Nico Hulkenberg understood to be vying for a place at the team as well as 2010 drivers Adrian Sutil and Vitantonio Liuzzi.
Keep track of all the car launch, test sessions, races and more with the F1 Fanatic Google Calendar
2011 F1 season
- Kubica reveals he almost withdrew from fateful 2011 rally – and had 2012 Ferrari F1 deal
- How well do you remember the 2011 F1 season? Take the F1 Fanatic quiz
- The 2011 F1 season: The complete F1 Fanatic review
- Your 2011 F1 predictions revisited
- Barrichello tipped to stay at Williams
- 2011 F1 statistics part 3: Stats and facts highlights
- 2011 F1 statistics part two: Vettel’s domination
- 2011 F1 statistics part one: car performance
- New 2011 rules produced best racing of last four years
- What F1 Fanatics really thought of the 2011 season
Browse all 2011 F1 season articles
Image © Force India F1 Team