F1 Fanatic has an exclusive competition for readers to win one of ten tickets to the launch of Virgin’s new Formula 1 car next week.
The MVR-02 will be revealed on February 7th at 10am at BBC Television Centre in London.
For your chance to win one of ten tickets to the launch simply answer this question using the contact form below. You’ll have to be quick, as the competition closes at 3pm GMT on Friday 4th February.
Where did Virgin score their best single-car result in 2010?
You are also invited to include answers to the following questions in your entry. Please note you don’t have to answer these to enter the competition:
What would you like to ask an F1 driver?
What would you like to ask an F1 team principal or CEO?
What would you like to ask an F1 technical director?
Who else in the team would you like to ask a question, and what would it be?
This competition has closed
Competition terms and conditions
1. Maximum one entry per household.
2. The competition is not open to employees, friends or family of F1 Fanatic or Virgin Racing.
3. The prize is one ticket to the Virgin MVR-02 launch on February 7th at 10am at BBC Televsision Centre in London. Winners will have to arrange their own travel to the venue and accommodation if necessary.
3. In the event of a dispute the editor’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. No cash alternative is offered for any of the prizes.
5. Deadline for entries is 3pm GMT on Friday 4th February. Winners will be notified by email.