McLaren team principal Martin Whitmarsh will continue in his role as chairman of the Formula One Teams’ Association in 2011.
Aldo Costa, Ferrari’s technical director, will take over as chairman of the Technical Regulations Working Group.
Renault team principal and managing director Eric Boullier will be the vice chairman and Red Bull team principal Christian Horner will continue as chairman of the Sporting Regulations Working Group.
FOTA represents 11 of the 12 F1 teams, exlcuding HRT who left the group in January.
2011 F1 season
- Kubica reveals he almost withdrew from fateful 2011 rally – and had 2012 Ferrari F1 deal
- How well do you remember the 2011 F1 season? Take the F1 Fanatic quiz
- The 2011 F1 season: The complete F1 Fanatic review
- Your 2011 F1 predictions revisited
- Barrichello tipped to stay at Williams
- 2011 F1 statistics part 3: Stats and facts highlights
- 2011 F1 statistics part two: Vettel’s domination
- 2011 F1 statistics part one: car performance
- New 2011 rules produced best racing of last four years
- What F1 Fanatics really thought of the 2011 season
Browse all 2011 F1 season articles