Nico Rosberg had his first chance to drive a DTM Mercedes at the first round of this year’s championship at Hockenheim last weekend.
Unfortunately he was only doing ‘taxi runs’ with passengers alongside him, rather than actually racing.
He was joined by fellow Mercedes-powered driver – and current DTM champion – Paul di Resta. He took David Coulthard, who races in the DTM, on a flying lap of the track.
Here’s video of the two drivers in DTM cars last weekend:
Pictures: Nico Rosberg at Paul di Resta at Hockenheim DTM
- Horner collects Red Bull’s championship trophy and dedicates it to Mateschitz
- “Brabham” Formula 1 documentary reviewed
- Video exclusive: Haas team principal Guenther Steiner talks to RaceFans
- New videos show fans’ views of Singapore start crash which claimed both Ferraris
- New video of Ricciardo’s qualifying crash
- “This car is wide!” Hamilton narrates a lap in the W08
- Video: Watch McLaren launch their new 2017 car live
- Video: Hulkenberg has first Renault run
- Top ten F1 fans’ videos of the 2016 season
- New video compares Hamilton, Rosberg and Verstappen’s corner-cutting
Browse all F1 videos