Follow the 2011 British Grand Prix qualifying session on F1 Fanatic Live.
F1 Fanatic Live combines updates from the teams and drivers in real-time via Twitter with comments from F1 Fanatic readers and more.
Here’s a quick visual guide to F1 Fanatic Live (click to enlarge):
2011 British Grand Prix
- 2011 British Grand Prix: complete race weekend review
- Vote for your British Grand Prix driver of the weekend
- Red Bull: Webber made a number two driver again
- Ferrari back on form after poor start to 2011
- McLaren: Fuel and pit errors add to problems
- Renault: Heidfeld salvages points from poor weekend
- Mercedes pass Renault in the championship
- Force India squander points chance
- Sauber: Perez claims best-ever result
- Toro Rosso: Alguersuari battles Buemi for point
8 comments on “Live: 2011 British Grand Prix qualifying”
9th July 2011, 12:16
Annoying intro, annoying big ego British pride, Too much. 5 minutes in im already getting a headache.
9th July 2011, 12:41
Find somewhere to watch other than the British Broadcasting Corporation then.
9th July 2011, 12:43
No because they are all the same.
And Jenson is annoying in the photoshoot.
9th July 2011, 13:18
What can you expect from British Grand Prix coverage? For the show to revolve around Japan?
Keith Collantine (@keithcollantine)
9th July 2011, 12:50
I assume you’re talking about the BBC’s coverage, which is absolutely nothing to do with me, and it seems utterly pointless to complain about it here. Particularly when the discussion on the race is going on over at the live page, and not here.
9th July 2011, 12:31
What the hell is Eddie Jordan talking about?????
Advantage to Ferrari?????
Mclaren and Mercedes have done all the complaining.
Biased old grump.
Just blame it all on Ferrari.Pathetic.
9th July 2011, 13:19
Its True,Ferrari were the ones complaining to the Stewards about the OTBDs
9th July 2011, 13:23
WHY on Earth were both MCL gone out on SOFT tyres in Q1???Another Whitmarsh tactic??
Comments are closed.