The A1-Ring, now renamed the Red Bull Ring, played host to F1 cars once again last weekend as Ferrari’s Corse Clienti took to the track.
Among the cars in action was a 1988 F1/87-88C of that type scored that memorable win for the team at Monza following the death of Enzo Ferrari.
More recent machines including the F2005 and F2008 also lapped the former home of the Austrian Grand Prix. Marc Gene did a demonstration run in a 2009-spec F60.
Here are pictures of the cars in action:
- Pictures: 2024 F1 pre-season testing day three: Bahrain
- Pictures: 2024 F1 pre-season testing day two: Bahrain
- Pictures: Ferrari’s new SF-24 uncovered as testing begins
- Pictures: Red Bull’s slim sidepod inlets and novel air ducts revealed at test
- Pictures: New views of Mercedes W15 running in Bahrain test
- Pictures: 2024 F1 pre-season testing day one: Bahrain
- “Already a couple of steps improvement to last year”: RB 01’s first run in pictures
- First pictures: Alonso and Stroll complete first laps in new Aston Martin AMR24
- Pictures: The highs and lows of Haas’ eight years under Guenther Steiner
- 2023 post-season F1 testing at Yas Marina in pictures
Images © Ferrari spa/Ercole Colombo