Ferrari brought a selection of their classic F1 cars to their world final event at Mugello this weekend.
Gerhard Berger was re-acquainted with the last Ferrari he raced in F1 – the team’s final V12-engined car, the 1995 412T2.
Among the other retro Ferraris in action was a mid-seventies-vintage 312T and the team’s last turbo-powered car, the F1/87-88C of 1988.
Reserve drivers Giancarlo Fisichella and Marc Gene were on hand to demonstrate some of the more recent machinery.
Here are pictures of some of the cars from the Finali Mondiali:
- Kimi Raikkonen’s two decades of Formula 1 in 50 pictures
- Yas Marina post-season test day two in pictures
- 2021 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix in pictures
- 2021 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix qualifying day in pictures
- Raikkonen reveals throwback lid as half of field produce special designs for finale
- 2021 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix practice in pictures
- First pictures from the 2021 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix weekend
- McLaren reveal one-off livery for Abu Dhabi F1 season finale
- 2021 Saudi Arabian Grand Prix in pictures
- 2021 Saudi Arabian Grand Prix qualifying day in pictures
Images ?é?® Ferrari spa/Ercole Colombo