The Mercedes W03 broke cover at Silverstone yesterday as the team put the car through a 100km shakedown test.
The images above and below of Michael Schumacher driving the car were taken and sent in by a reader.
It shows Mercedes have adopted an aggressive stepped nose on the W03.
Mercedes have also released footage of Nico Rosberg driving the car including helmet camera footage:
Here is a video shot of the car testing yesterday:
2012 F1 cars
- New HRT F112 seen for the first time in Spain
- New Marussia MR01 breaks cover at Silverstone
- A closer look at the Caterham CT01
- Mercedes W03 officially revealed in Spain
- Picture: Mercedes W03 spied at Silverstone
- Mercedes W03 spotted testing at Silverstone
- Williams FW34 launch: First pictures of their 2012 F1 car
- Toro Rosso STR7 – first pictures and video of Toro Rosso’s 2012 F1 car
- Red Bull RB8 launch – first pictures and video of Red Bull’s 2012 F1 car
- Sauber C31 launch – first pictures and video of Sauber’s 2012 F1 car
Browse all 2012 F1 cars articles
Image ?é?® Roy Powell