Codemasters have revealed images of their two forthcoming Formula 1 titles.
F1 2012 will be their third official Formula 1 racing title and is due for release this September.
As usual the game will be brought up-to-date with the latest season data including the new Circuit of the Americas track in Austin, pictured below.
The browser-based, free-to-play F1 Online: The Game which was announced last August is already in closed beta and is due to enter open beta soon.
Players will be able to run their own team, customise the design of their cars, develop their factories and monitor their progress in the races.
Pictures: Codemasters’ F1 2012 and F1 Online: The Game
F1 video games
- “F1 22”: The RaceFans review of the official Formula 1 game
- Complete driver ratings for new F1 22 game revealed
- First look at F1 22’s new supercar challenges, circuit updates and more
- A true successor to Grand Prix Manager? F1 Manager 22 hands-on preview
- F1 22 FAQ: Everything we know so far about the coming new F1 game
Browse all F1 video game articles