Timo Glock will not participate in today’s European Grand Prix, his team have confirmed.
Marussia issued the following statement:
“Further to the medical problem which prevented Timo Glock from participating in yesterday?óÔé¼Ôäós qualifying session for the European Grand Prix in Valencia, the Marussia F1 Team can confirm that Timo is unable to compete in today?óÔé¼Ôäós race.
“Timo received medical guidance yesterday afternoon and his symptoms suggest that he is suffering from an intestinal infection.
“He has been advised that it would be unwise for him to race given the severity of the complaint and that he should focus instead on recuperating.
“Timo spent the evening resting at his hotel in Valencia and is in good spirits. He will return home later today.”
2012 European Grand Prix
- Alonso is 2012’s eighth Driver of the Weekend winner
- European Grand Prix rated best race of 2012 so far
- Top ten pictures from the European Grand Prix
- Vote for your European GP Driver of the Weekend
- Schumacher is oldest driver on podium since 1970
Image ?é?® Marussia