Sebastian Vettel makes an appearance in the video for American R&B performer Melanie Fiona’s new song “Watch me Work”.
The two-times world champion appears alongside Fiona at the wheel of an Infiniti G37. The road car manufacturer is a sponsor of Red Bull and Vettel put his name to a special edition of the car earlier this year.
Here’s Vettel in the video:
The video was filmed in New Jersey while Vettel made a recent visit to the location of the 2013 Grand Prix of America.
“It was a great experience to shoot a music video, and certainly very different to what I’m used to,” said Vettel. “But music is without question an inspiration to many and I’m very proud to have been part of this. I think the lyrics are quite fitting to what we can all do if we put our mind to it.”
Fiona said: “It’s not often you get the chance to be driven by an F1 world champion and when the opportunity came up to have Seb driving me in the video I was like, yes please!
“This is one of my favourite songs and one that I’ve been wanting to put out for a while so to have him involved was great.”
More on the making of the video in this “behind the scenes” feature including interviews with Vettel and Fiona:
2012 F1 season
- Which was F1’s best down-to-the-wire title fight?
- Hulkenberg’s missed win should have been “high point” for Force India
- Kubica reveals he almost withdrew from fateful 2011 rally – and had 2012 Ferrari F1 deal
- 2012 F1 season Blu-Ray “Victorious Vettel” reviewed
- 2012 F1 season DVD “Victorious Vettel” reviewed
Browse all 2012 F1 season articles