Paul di Resta will lose five places on the grid for the Italian Grand Prix.
The Force India driver changed his gearbox for this race but his previous unit has not completed the five previous events.
Di Resta is the second driver to receive grid penalties for this race – Pastor Maldonado already has two from infractions during the Belgian Grand Prix.
2012 Italian Grand Prix
- Second Driver of the Weekend win for Perez at Monza
- F1 fans’ videos from the 2012 Italian Grand Prix
- Rate the Race Results: 2012 Italian Grand Prix
- Top ten pictures from the 2012 Italian Grand Prix
- ZanteX takes Predictions Championship lead
Image ?é?® Sahara Force India F1 Team