Asian rounds of the world championship outnumber European races for the first time ever on the recently-published 2013 F1 calendar.
The Japanese Grand Prix was the first ever Asian round of the world championship and has witnessed many exciting championship-deciding races.
How well do you know this weekend’s Grand Prix? Put your knowledge to the test with this new quiz.
As usual you’ll be up against the clock so when you’re ready, take on these 20 questions on the Japanese Grand Prix in five minutes:
If you’ve not taken one of our quizzes before, have a quick look at this quick guide first:
You can compare your overall score with other F1 Fanatics and take more quizzes here:
If you don’t already have one, you will need to register an F1 Fanatic account to participate in the quizzes. Details on how to get one can be found below:
How did you get on? Share your score in the comments – but remember not to leave clues about the questions!
F1 Fanatic Quizzes
- Take the F1 Fanatic 2017 end-of-season quiz
- Quiz: How much do you remember of Massa’s F1 career?
- Quiz: How well do you remember Malaysia’s 19 F1 races?
- Quiz: Do you remember these 20 team radio messages?
- Test your knowledge on ten years of F1 with this new quiz
Browse all F1 Fanatic Quizzes