Fernando Alonso and Felipe Massa got to play with a life-sized Lego F1 car ahead of the build-up to the Singapore Grand Prix.
It took 16 people ten days to assemble the car, based on the last year’s Ferrari F150?é?? Italia, using hundreds of thousands of Lego pieces.
Earlier this week Ferrari confirmed Massa will remain Alonso’s team mate in 2013.
Can you think of a good caption for the picture above? Post your funniest suggestion in the comments.
As usual a pick of the best will feature in the daily round-up.
- Caption Competition 175: Gasly goes for a bullseye
- Caption Competition 174: Raikkonen on the mic
- Caption Competition 173: Haas you seen this one
- Caption Competition 172: Sainz’s words of wisdom
- Caption Competition 171: Alonso takes his shot
Browse all previous Caption Competitions
Image ?é?® Ferrari spa/Ercole Colombo