Dry weather and the recent construction work meant the track surface at the Buddh International Circuit was very dusty.
“The track conditions are a lot better than last year already,” said Narain Karthikeyan, “it was very dusty.”
“The landscaping they’ve done, the dust has settled down, there’s no more construction around the circuit. Already a high level of grip and the circuit looks quite nice.”
The weather is expected to be similar to last year: sunny, though not quite as warm. Temperatures may not quite reach 30C during the weekend, but should get close.
Location of Buddh International Circuit
See the location of every race on the 2012 F1 calendar here:
2012 Indian Grand Prix
- Third Driver of the Weekend win for Alonso in India
- Top ten pictures from the 2012 Indian Grand Prix
- 2012 Indian Grand Prix in Tweets
- Perfect score gives Carpy3 the Predictions points lead
- Vote for your 2012 Indian GP driver of the weekend
Image © Red Bull/Getty images