Yas Marina will continue to offer two DRS zones this year and the first of the two has been extended.
As in India, an extra 80 metres has been added to one of the two zones. Drivers will be able to active DRS for the first time 390m after the first hairpin.
The second DRS zone on the next straight remains unchanged, as do the two detection points.
2012 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
- Raikkonen voted top Abu Dhabi driver in close poll
- F1 fans’ videos from the 2012 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
- Abu Dhabi voted best race of the year so far
- Top ten pictures from the 2012 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
- Podium possible before KERS failure – Williams