With any racing car, all that really matters is how fast it goes.
But that doesn’t mean they can’t also look good. And the introduction of ‘vanity’ panels to cover up the unsightly stepped noses which appeared on last year’s cars has produced some better looking racers this year.
But which is the best? Have a look at all eleven of the 2013 contenders below and pick you favourite.
Red Bull-Renault RB9
Force India-Mercedes VJM06
Toro Rosso-Ferrari STR8
Over to you
Which team has the best-looking car this year? Cast your vote below.
Which is the best-looking car of 2013?
- Red Bull-Renault RB9 (3%)
- Ferrari F138 (22%)
- McLaren-Mercedes MP4-28 (16%)
- Lotus-Renault E21 (7%)
- Mercedes W04 (3%)
- Sauber-Ferrari C32 (28%)
- Force India-Mercedes VJM06 (3%)
- Williams-Renault FW35 (5%)
- Toro Rosso-Ferrari STR8 (3%)
- Caterham-Renault CT03 (3%)
- Marussia-Cosworth MR02 (8%)
Total Voters: 720
Debates and polls
- Should Gasly have been penalised for first-corner tangle with Alonso?
- Should F1 replace Paul Ricard with Imola on its 2022 calendar?
- Who was to blame for Hamilton and Verstappen’s collision at Monza?
- Who should Alfa Romeo hire to partner Bottas in 2022?
- Should F1 have awarded points for its one-lap Belgian Grand Prix?
Images ?é?® Various – see watermarks for details