That means a lot more videos from fans are beginning to appear after each race, mainly on popular Chinese video sharing websites such as Youku.
Lotus pit box
Kimi Raikkonen arrives in the Lotus pit box during practice to discover his team mate Romain Grosjean is already there.
Support for Raikkonen…
There’s plenty of support for Raikkonen during the drivers’ parade.
Lots of Massa fans too.
This angle of the start shows Raikkonen struggling to get off the line well from the front row of the grid.
Webber loses his wheel
This video shows various highlights from the race including Mark Webber retiring when a wheel came off.
Fernando Alonso takes the chequered flag to win the Chinese Grand Prix.
Thanks to @Girts for researching this article. If you’re interested in contributing to F1 Fanatic, see here for details on how you can:
If you were at either of the last two races and captured any videos at them, share them here:
- Chinese Grand Prix ?σΤιΌΤΗ£ your pictures and video
- Bahrain Grand Prix ?σΤιΌΤΗ£ your pictures and video
2013 Chinese Grand Prix
- Alonso voted Chinese GP Driver of the Weekend
- Fun or artifical? Mixed views in China Rate the Race
- F1 fans’ 2013 Chinese Grand Prix video gallery
- Top ten pictures from the 2013 Chinese Grand Prix
- 2013 Chinese Grand Prix weekend in Tweets