Two will be used again this year, as is practice at most other races on the calendar. However the total length of the DRS zones will be shorter than it was in 2011.
This year the first activation point will be 55 metres before the turn 12 kink compared to 168 metres two years ago. The second DRS zone will also be shortened by one metre.
The two zones will be triggered by a single activation point 110 metres after turn nine. It was previously located at turn ten.
2013 Canadian Grand Prix
- 2013 Canadian Grand Prix team radio transcript
- Second Driver of the Weekend win for Vettel
- Perfect score for Yud in Canadian GP predictions
- Top ten pictures from the 2013 Canadian Grand Prix
- 2013 Canadian Grand Prix fans’ video gallery
Image © Caterham/LAT