The Hungaroring is the latest circuit to add a second DRS zone for this year’s race. Drivers will be able to activate DRS at the exit of turn one and at the exit of the final corner.
With a single detection point positioned in turn 13, drivers will be able to use DRS on two consecutive straights to increase their chances of overtaking.
The Hungaroring has typically been one of the toughest tracks for overtaking on the F1 calendar.
2013 Hungarian Grand Prix
- Hamilton takes second Driver of the Weekend win
- Hungarian GP rated among top three races so far
- 2013 Hungarian Grand Prix team radio transcript
- Why the Hungarian Grand Prix is a must-see race
- 2013 Hungarian Grand Prix fans’ video gallery
Image ?é?® Pirelli/LAT