Three F1 drivers have donned special helmets for this weekend’s race in Singapore. Here’s a closer look at what they’re wearing.
Lewis Hamilton is sporting a white design similar to the one he used last year. Giedo van der Garde has also traded his usual colours for a white helmet.
Taking advantage of Singapore’s unique night race, Jean-Eric Vergne has a helmet which glows in the dark:
- Benetton, 40 years on: How a fashion label conquered Formula 1
- First pictures: Drivers join new teams as Abu Dhabi test begins
- 2022 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix in pictures
- Sebastian Vettel’s Formula 1 career in helmets
- 2022 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix qualifying day in pictures
Images ?é?® Mercedes/Hoch Zwei, Red Bull/Getty, Caterham/LAT