For only the second time this year there will be just one DRS zone for this weekend’s race. Most tracks have two DRS zones this year.
No second DRS zone has been added to the Suzuka circuit and a single activation point remains on the start/finish straight.
However the zone has been extended by 100 metres compared to last year’s configuration. The detection point is unchanged.
2013 Japanese Grand Prix
- Grosjean voted Driver of the Weekend for first time
- Webber still has doubts over Japanese GP strategy
- Japanese Grand Prix gets average rating for 2013
- 2013 Japanese Grand Prix team radio transcript
- 2013 Japanese Grand Prix fans’ video gallery
Image © Red Bull/Getty