To the existing zone on the Reta Oposta straight an additional DRS activation point on the pit straight will be added. Drivers will be able to activate DRS 60 metres before the turn 15 kink which marks the end of the lap.
The previous DRS zone on the straight leading to Descida do Lago will be shortened by 153 metres. Drivers will not only be able to use DRS after they have exited turn three.
2013 Brazilian Grand Prix
- 2013 F1 season is lowest-rated year since 2009
- Adaptalis wins 2013 Predictions Championship
- Top ten pictures from the 2013 Brazilian Grand Prix
- 2013 Brazilian Grand Prix fans’ video gallery
- 2013 Brazilian Grand Prix team radio transcript
Image © Daimler/Hoch Zwei