New Toro Rosso driver Daniil Kvyat will be at the wheel of one of their cars along with team mate Jean-Eric Vergne.
Mercedes are the only other team to rely on their race drivers for the test, with Nico Rosberg doing all three days.
Red Bull will also use a single driver, with Sebastien Buemi in action throughout the test.
Ferrari will split their running between two of their test drivers: Pedro de la Rosa and Marussia’s Jules Bianchi.
The three-day test begins tomorrow at the Bahrain International Circuit. it has been arranged by the FIA “on safety grounds”.
2013 F1 season
- Mercedes originally favoured Heidfeld for Hamilton’s seat
- Take F1 Fanatic’s new 2013 season quiz
- F1 Fanatic’s new year thanks and credits 2014
- The complete F1 Fanatic 2013 season review
- The drivers, teams and cars of 2013
Browse all 2013 F1 season articles
Image © Red Bull/Getty