Red Bull have lost two more members of their technical staff to a rival team.
Mark Ellis and Giles Wood have left to fill newly-created roles at Mercedes. Ellis will become the team’s performance director in June next year, while Wood takes the role of chief engineer, simulation and development
The news follows the prior announcement of two other high-profile departures from the four-times constructors’ champions, including Peter Prodromou to McLaren and Shaun Whitehead to Williams.
2013 F1 season
- Mercedes originally favoured Heidfeld for Hamilton’s seat
- Take F1 Fanatic’s new 2013 season quiz
- F1 Fanatic’s new year thanks and credits 2014
- The complete F1 Fanatic 2013 season review
- The drivers, teams and cars of 2013
Browse all 2013 F1 season articles
Image © Daimler/Hoch Zwei