They plan to reveal their 2014 contender on the morning of the first day of the Jerez test, January 28th.
Caterham added they will also attend the subsequent two tests in Bahrain.
McLaren and Mercedes have previously confirmed they will have their new car ready for the first test, while Lotus will not.
Get all the 2014 race, test and launch dates on your mobile device using the F1 Fanatic Calendar
2014 F1 season
- Fear of rules change led Mercedes to run dominant 2014 engine in “idle mode”
- Bianchi’s fight for life ends nine months after Japanese Grand Prix crash
- Mercedes’ Bahrain battle “too dangerous” – Warwick
- Streiff’s comments on Bianchi crash investigation prompts legal action from FIA
- Is stewarding improving? Analysing 2014’s penalties
Browse all 2014 F1 season articles
Image ?é?® Caterham/LAT