The Toro Rosso STR9 is the team’s first car with Renault power. Here are pictures of their 2014 contender at its launch today at Jerez.
“Apart from the new rules, at Toro Rosso we have also had to adapt to a new engine partner and we are looking forward to working with Renault. One final new element for us is on the driver side, as Daniil Kvyat joins us to race alongside Jean-Eric Vergne. Both are very talented and we expect good things from them.
“With all these changes, some that affect everyone, others that are specific to Toro Rosso, it is really difficult to set targets or make predictions. However, it is clear we have to improve our performance and make a step forward.”
Toro Rosso STR9 pictures
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
- “I do my talking on the track” in response to critics – Stroll
- F1 24 gets earliest ever release date plus revamped career mode
- New clampdown on drivers lapping slowly during qualifying
- Alpine pair fear “It will not be an easy start for us”
- Verstappen’s first RB20 test was so productive “I was actually wishing for less laps”