World champions Sebastian Vettel, Lewis Hamilton, Fernando Alonso and Jenson Button will be on-track together for the final day of the test on Sunday, two weeks before the first race of the season begins in Melbourne.
Heading into the final test Marussia driver Max Chilton has covered the least distance so far, managing just 135km, will team mate Jules Bianchi completing little more than that.
Daniel Ricciardo is another driver whose total running so far amount to less than a race distance. He will spend the first two days of the test at the wheel of Red Bull’s RB10, which has proved troublesome so far.
Here is the line-up for the final four days of testing:
2014 F1 season
- Fear of rules change led Mercedes to run dominant 2014 engine in “idle mode”
- Bianchi’s fight for life ends nine months after Japanese Grand Prix crash
- Mercedes’ Bahrain battle “too dangerous” – Warwick
- Streiff’s comments on Bianchi crash investigation prompts legal action from FIA
- Is stewarding improving? Analysing 2014’s penalties
Browse all 2014 F1 season articles