Toyota, Porsche and Audi will go head-to-head for overall honours in the prestigious LMP1 category.
F1 Fanatic Live combines updates from the teams and drivers in real-time via Twitter with comments from F1 Fanatic readers and more.
World Endurance Championship
- McLaren signs WEC champion and Le Mans winner Hirakawa as F1 reserve driver
- Vandoorne joins Peugeot’s hypercar squad for 2024
- Toyota survives chaotic start for one-two win at home
- Kobayashi leads all-Toyota front row in Fuji qualifying
- Ferrari to celebrate 2023 Le Mans win with Italian GP livery tweak
Image © Audi