Formula One is finally heading back to Mexico, which hasn’t held a round of the world championship since 1992.
F1 teams have visited there since then, however, such as when Renault took Nelson Piquet Jnr and Giancarlo Fisichella there in 2007, resulting in this caption-worthy picture.
Add your funniest suggestion for a caption in the credits and a selection of the best will feature in an upcoming F1 Fanatic round-up.
- Caption Competition 169: Renault’s youngsters
- Caption Competition 168: Snapping Verstappen
- Caption Competition 167: Raikkonen, Kubica and Giovinazzi
- Caption Competition 166: Jenson junior’s bedtime story
- Caption Competition 165: Hamilton arrives on the grid
Browse all Caption Competitions
Image © Renault/LAT