Classic cars from F1’s past raced on one of the most recent additions to the calendar when the Masters Historic Racing series supported last weekend’s Singapore Grand Prix.
Machines from the seventies and early eighties took part in two daytime races as part of the support package for this year’s F1 round.
Here are the cars in action.
2014 Singapore Grand Prix
- Frustrating year led to Singapore outburst – Grosjean
- Mercedes can clinch team’s title in Japan
- Hamilton beats Vergne to Driver of the Weekend
- Singapore GP falls short of high 2014 standard
- 2014 Singapore Grand Prix fans’ video gallery
Images © Singapore GP/Sutton