It’s not just Formula One drivers and teams who are showing their support for Jules Bianchi following his serious crash in the Japanese Grand Prix.
Drivers in the GP2 support series, where Bianchi raced in 2010 and 2011, are also carrying his name and number on their cars. Stoffel Vandoorne drew attention to the ‘Forza Jules’ slogan on his helmet after taking pole position for tomorrow’s feature race.
Here are some of the expressions of support for Bianchi on display at this weekend’s race.
- 2021 United States Grand Prix in pictures
- 2021 United States Grand Prix qualifying day in pictures
- 2021 United States Grand Prix practice in pictures
- 10 drivers reveal special helmets for United States Grand Prix
- First pictures from the 2021 United States Grand Prix weekend
Images © Ferrari spa/Ercole Colombo, Lotus/LAT, Williams/LAT, McLaren/LAT, Mercedes/Hoch Zwei, Daimler/Hoch Zwei, Red Bull/Getty, Force India, Sauber, Caterham/LAT, Marussia, Pirelli