Rising heat will bring thunderstorms on Friday but after that conditions will begin to cool and settle down. From a peak of 30C tomorrow the mercury will not rise far above 20C on race day.
Spells of rain and sunshine are set to keep drivers guessing throughout qualifying. That will continue into Sunday, at which point the forecast becomes less clear. Initially Sunday was expected to be another wet day, but some models are now indicating it could turn out dry.
The prospect of another wet race is likely to raise concerns just over a month after Jules Bianchi was seriously injured in a crash during the rain-hit Japanese Grand Prix.
Location of Interlagos
See the location of every race on the 2014 F1 calendar here:
2014 Brazilian Grand Prix
- Rosberg earns first Driver of the Weekend win of 2014
- 2014 Brazilian Grand Prix fans’ video gallery
- Solid Brazilian Grand Prix opens up title fight
- 2014 Brazilian Grand Prix team radio transcript
- Sponsor Watch: 2014 US and Brazilian Grands Prix