The car which Mercedes hope will allow them to defend their constructors’ championship and which Lewis Hamilton will use to seek a third drivers’ title has broken cover.
Mercedes has revealed the first video footage of its new car, the W06, running at Silverstone today.
The team conducting a filming day with Nico Rosberg and Lewis Hamilton driving the new car ahead of the first test which begins at Jerez on Sunday. The car covered 18 laps but inclement weather prevented further running.
2015 F1 season
- How a secret Mercedes engine mode helped pressure Vettel into a race-ending puncture
- Over 100 driver penalties issued in record-breaking 2015
- Part-time racer? The facts of Hamilton’s ‘jet-set lifestyle’
- The Complete F1 Fanatic 2015 season review
- Your favourite – and least favourite – F1 races of 2015