The fifth day of pre-season testing takes place today at the Circuit de Catalunya in Spain.
Nine teams are participating in the second four-day pre-season test. All are using their 2015 F1 cars with the exception of Force India, who are using last year’s VJM07.
See here for a list of which drivers are running on each day of the test:
2015 F1 season
- How a secret Mercedes engine mode helped pressure Vettel into a race-ending puncture
- Over 100 driver penalties issued in record-breaking 2015
- Part-time racer? The facts of Hamilton’s ‘jet-set lifestyle’
- A unique atmosphere: Going to the Italian Grand Prix at Monza
- The Complete F1 Fanatic 2015 season review