Helmet design has been a hot topic during the off-season following the FIA’s move to ban drivers from changing their graphics from race to race.
The rule means an end to drivers using special one-off helmet designs whenever they choose.
Once drivers have used the designs below for the first race of the season they will have to keep them “substantially the same” until the end of the year.
NB. Kevin Magnussen will substitute for Fernando Alonso at the first race.
Carlos Sainz Jnr
NB. The Manor drivers’ helmets will be added once their line-up has been announced.
2015 F1 season
- How a secret Mercedes engine mode helped pressure Vettel into a race-ending puncture
- Over 100 driver penalties issued in record-breaking 2015
- Part-time racer? The facts of Hamilton’s ‘jet-set lifestyle’
- The Complete F1 Fanatic 2015 season review
- Your favourite – and least favourite – F1 races of 2015