Ferrari used 22 of its tokens over the winter and therefore has ten left. Renault has the greatest scope for development with 12 unused tokens having used 20 on its Energy F1 power unit during the off-season.
As a newcomer to the championship Honda has been granted an allocation of tokens based on the average number of unused tokens each other engine manufacturer has. They have nine tokens to use over the rest of the year.
2015 F1 season
- How a secret Mercedes engine mode helped pressure Vettel into a race-ending puncture
- Over 100 driver penalties issued in record-breaking 2015
- Part-time racer? The facts of Hamilton’s ‘jet-set lifestyle’
- A unique atmosphere: Going to the Italian Grand Prix at Monza
- The Complete F1 Fanatic 2015 season review