Will Stevens will not start the Malaysian Grand Prix as Manor have been unable to fix the problem which developed on his car yesterday.
Stevens was halted by a fuel system problem during final practice which kept him from participating in qualifying. He was granted permission to start the race, but with less than an hour to go to the start Manor have said he will not be on the grid.
“Sadly Will is unable to start today’s race as we have not been able to get on top of the fuel system problem from yesterday,” Manor announced on Twitter.
The team’s other drivers, mRoberto Merhi, will start from 19th place.
2015 Malaysian Grand Prix
- Perez apologised for Sepang collision – Grosjean
- Emphatic Driver of the Weekend win for Vettel
- F1 bounces back with lively Malaysian Grand Prix
- Could Ferrari have won without the Safety Car?
- Power unit problem delayed Grosjean in Malaysia