Among the footage filmed by fans during the Malaysian Grand Prix weekend is Marcus Ericsson spinning his Sauber, a dramatic illustration of how quickly the weather changes at Sepang, and a time-lapse video of the cars in superbly clear 4K resolution.
4K-quality time-lapse perspective
The rain arrives during qualifying
Ericsson brings out the Safety Car
Pit straight perspective
Vettel takes the chequered flag
Sprinting up the pit straight
Vettel receives his trophy
Thanks to @Andae23 for researching this article. If you’re interested in contributing to F1 Fanatic, see here for details on how you can:
Were you at the Malaysian Grand Prix? Did you capture any videos? Share them here:
2015 Malaysian Grand Prix
- Perez apologised for Sepang collision – Grosjean
- Emphatic Driver of the Weekend win for Vettel
- F1 bounces back with lively Malaysian Grand Prix
- Could Ferrari have won without the Safety Car?
- Power unit problem delayed Grosjean in Malaysia