Formula One, GP2 and GP3 drivers will sport tributes to Jules Bianchi on their cars and helmets at the Hungarian Grand Prix this weekend.
Here’s how some of the drivers are marking Bianchi’s death at this weekend’s race.
— Manor F1 Team (@ManorF1Team) July 24, 2015
— MERCEDES AMG F1 (@MercedesAMGF1) July 24, 2015
— Red Bull Racing (@redbullracing) July 24, 2015
— Toro Rosso (@ToroRossoSpy) July 24, 2015
— WILLIAMS RACING (@WilliamsRacing) July 24, 2015
— Lotus F1 Team (@Lotus_F1Team) July 24, 2015
— Sahara Force India (@ForceIndiaF1) July 24, 2015
— Sauber F1 Team (@SauberF1Team) July 24, 2015
— Romain Grosjean (@RGrosjean) July 23, 2015
— Valtteri Bottas (@ValtteriBottas) July 23, 2015
— Nico Rosberg (@nico_rosberg) July 23, 2015
— Norman Nato (@NatoNorman) July 23, 2015
— Samin Gomez (@SaminGomez) July 23, 2015
— Grand Prix Drivers (@GPDA_) July 22, 2015
Daniel Ricciardo has a message for Bianchi on his cap.
ART, who Bianchi raced for in GP2 and Formula Three have messages on their GP2 and GP3 (below) cars this weekend.
Among the other GP2 drivers carrying special tributes to Bianchi are fellow Ferrari development driver Raffaele Marciello (above) and Arthur Pic (below).
This article will be updated
2015 F1 season
- How a secret Mercedes engine mode helped pressure Vettel into a race-ending puncture
- Over 100 driver penalties issued in record-breaking 2015
- Part-time racer? The facts of Hamilton’s ‘jet-set lifestyle’
- A unique atmosphere: Going to the Italian Grand Prix at Monza
- The Complete F1 Fanatic 2015 season review