Force India will not run either of its cars in today’s second practice session following Sergio Perez’s crash this morning.
Perez rolled his car following a suspension failure at the right-rear of the car spun him into a carrier at turn 11.
Force India confirmed they are still investigating the exact cause of Perez’s crash.
Sergio’s car suffered significant damage to the bodywork, wings and floor, and repairs are ongoing,” said the team in a statement.
“As a precaution, the team has chosen not to run Nico Hulkenberg this afternoon. The team will work hard to fully understand the cause of the failure and find a resolution in order to be ready for Saturday’s free practice session.”
2015 Hungarian Grand Prix
- Vettel wins Driver of the Weekend for third time
- Hungary rated fifth-best race since 2008
- 2015 Hungarian Grand Prix team radio transcript
- Top ten pictures from the 2015 Hungarian Grand Prix
- Vote for your Hungarian GP Driver of the Weekend