Kimi Raikkonen has been given a five-place penalty for the Belgian Grand Prix after his Ferrari team changed his gearbox before it had completed six consecutive races.
The Ferrari driver stopped during qualifying yesterday with a power unit problem which left him 14th on the original grid.
See the updated Belgian Grand Prix grid
2015 Belgian Grand Prix
- How a secret Mercedes engine mode helped pressure Vettel into a race-ending puncture
- “If drivers respect track limits there’s no problem” – Spa responds to Pirelli over ‘debris’
- Tyres should be able to cope with debris – Massa
- Pirelli urge better track cleaning after Spa blow-outs
- Podium earns Grosjean Driver of the Weekend win