What did you think of today’s race? Share your verdict on the Belgian Grand Prix.
F1 Fanatic holds polls on each race to find out which fans thought of every race during the season.
Please vote based on how entertaining and exciting you thought the race was, not on how your preferred driver or team performed.
What were the best and worst moments of the race? What was the main thing you’ll remember about it? Rate the race out of ten and leave a comment below:
Rate the 2015 Belgian Grand Prix out of ten
- 1 (2%)
- 2 (1%)
- 3 (4%)
- 4 (4%)
- 5 (11%)
- 6 (20%)
- 7 (35%)
- 8 (17%)
- 9 (4%)
- 10 (1%)
Total Voters: 591
1 = ‘Terrible’, 10 = ‘Perfect’
See the results for past seasons here:
- Rate the race results 2014
- Rate the race results 2013
- Rate the race results 2012
- Rate the race results 2011
- Rate the race results 2010
- Rate the race results 2009
- Rate the race results 2008
2015 Belgian Grand Prix
- How a secret Mercedes engine mode helped pressure Vettel into a race-ending puncture
- “If drivers respect track limits there’s no problem” – Spa responds to Pirelli over ‘debris’
- Tyres should be able to cope with debris – Massa
- Pirelli urge better track cleaning after Spa blow-outs
- Podium earns Grosjean Driver of the Weekend win
Debates and polls
- Poll – Has Lewis Hamilton won his final world championship?
- Will you watch every race of F1’s longest-ever season?
- Vote for your 2021 Formula 1 Driver of the Year
- Which was F1’s best down-to-the-wire title fight?
- Did F1 race control make correct decision over last-lap restart?