Nico Rosberg slated his team mate’s first-corner tactics at the United States Grand Prix.
The two Mercedes drivers made contact as Lewis Hamilton took advantage of a slow getaway by Rosberg to take the lead of the race.
“Turn one for sure was very aggressive,” Rosberg told the post-race press conference after finishing second to Hamilton, which confirmed his team mate as 2015 champion.
“What am I going to say? I haven’t even seen it again, so how the hell I can’t comment, I need to see it as always.”
“For sure it was extremely aggressive. We hit each other, or I would say Lewis came into me, so obviously that’s not good, but I cannot say more than that.”
2015 United States Grand Prix
- Sponsor Watch: Mexico, USA and Russia
- Verstappen and Rosberg take second Driver of the Weekend wins
- Very high rating for US GP as Mexico’s return falls flat
- Alonso encouraged by comparison with Hamilton
- Hamilton sees no need to help Rosberg to second in championship