Sauber will not run its new C35 Formula One car until the second and final pre-season test, the team has confirmed.
The Ferrari customer team will use its C34 chassis for the first test at the Circuit de Catalunya on February 22nd to 25th. It will be run in the team’s new 2016 livery.
The second test, which runs for March 1st to 4th, concludes two weeks before the beginning of practice for the first race of the season.
Get all the 2016 F1 race, test and launch dates on your mobile device using the F1 Fanatic Calendar
2016 F1 season
- Are tickets too dear? Crowds fell at some tracks in 2016
- F1’s TV audience decline stopped in 2016
- Brawn among key F1 hires announced by Liberty
- Has F1 hit ‘peak penalties’? Fewer sanctions in 2016
- Brundle reveals Monaco GP heart attack