Which F1 driver was the best performer during the Spanish Grand Prix weekend?
Review how each driver got on below and vote for who impressed you the most during the last race weekend.
|Driver||Started||Finished||Race change||Lap 1 change||Highest position||Lowest position||Gap to team mate*|
|Daniil Kvyat||13||10||+3||+2||9||19||Not on same lap|
|Carlos Sainz Jnr||8||6||+2||+5||3||13||Not on same lap|
Vote for your driver of the weekend
Which driver do you think did the best job this weekend?
Cast your vote below and explain your choice in the comments.
Who was the best driver of the 2016 Spanish Grand Prix weekend?
- Lewis Hamilton (2%)
- Nico Rosberg (1%)
- Sebastian Vettel (1%)
- Kimi Raikkonen (3%)
- Felipe Massa (1%)
- Valtteri Bottas (0%)
- Daniel Ricciardo (8%)
- Max Verstappen (76%)
- Nico Hulkenberg (0%)
- Sergio Perez (1%)
- Kevin Magnussen (0%)
- Jolyon Palmer (0%)
- Daniil Kvyat (0%)
- Carlos Sainz Jnr (6%)
- Marcus Ericsson (1%)
- Felipe Nasr (0%)
- Fernando Alonso (1%)
- Jenson Button (1%)
- Pascal Wehrlein (0%)
- Rio Haryanto (0%)
- Romain Grosjean (0%)
- Esteban Gutierrez (0%)
Total Voters: 709
When this poll is closed the result will be displayed instead of the voting form.
Looking for the driver-by-driver race notes? These will appear as part of a new article tomorrow.
2016 Spanish Grand Prix
- 2016 Monaco and Spanish Grands Prix team radio transcripts
- Vettel’s strategy “screwed” my race in Spain – Ricciardo
- Ricciardo still coming to terms with losing Spain win
- F1 Fanatic presents new podcast Motorsport Extra
- Landslide Driver of the Weekend win for Verstappen
Debates and polls
- Should Formula 1 have the same stewards at every race?
- Did the stewards take the correct decision over Hamilton and Verstappen at turn four?
- Should Ricciardo have been penalised for first-lap collision with Bottas?
- Should Formula 1 add a third race in the USA?
- Should Gasly have been penalised for first-corner tangle with Alonso?